1. Browse to Visitor recordings and click new visitor recording
2. Pick your website, edit the project name if you wish and then click create visitor recording
3. Create your audience with the different statements through the left menu, then click save and exit the window
4. Click on your new project and click configure visitor recording
5. Press preview to control your audience, press save and close. You are done!
If your recording will capture sensitive information about your visitors you need to make some configurations to blur this from the recordings. You do that by adding the elements class or ID to the supress list. This list can be found in website settings. We already blur input fields, but you need to add ordinary text elements that might contain sensitive information.
Go to ”My website” -> click the website -> choose ”Edit website”. In the popup you will have a text field where you can add the elements you want to blur.